Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
From the first moments we climb into our boat on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride singing, “It’s a pirates life for me,” or view those wondrous opening frames of any of the Pirates’ movies, we are captivated by the spirit of adventure mixed with romance. It’s a fun adventure filled with memorable moments. Captain Jack Sparrow makes his grand entrance as his ship slowly sinks in the harbor of a portside town. A mischievous mutt can be seen taunting pirate prisoners. Will and Elizabeth are fighting pirates back-to-back while resisting the inevitable pull of true love.
In Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl, the Thomas Kinkade Studios celebrate these iconic characters and films, which so vividly remind us of a life of passion and adventure.
Some of the hidden features in this painting are:
* The mischievous monkey perched on the balcony is holding Davy Jones’ locket.
* Captain Jack Sparrow can be seen making his entrance as he walks up the dock.
* The mutt and other familiar characters from both the Disneyland ride and Disney film can be seen throughout the piece.
* 5 Skulls and crossbones are hidden throughout the painting.
* Will and Elizabeth can be seen in the background fighting back-to-back.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl is available in sizes 12″x18″, 18″x27″, 24″x36″, and 28″x42″.
An Estate Edition was also created that is full of added highlights and a glaze texture to make it appear more like an original.
We have a range of sizes, prices and limited editions available. Click on the images below for more offerings.
If you have any questions about these pieces,
please call to talk to one of our Thomas Kinkade Experts.